Lean: a new opportunity for IT and software development.
Deliver high-quality products in a timely manner, while reducing project lead time and costs, these are the benefits lean brings to the manufacturing and services industry.
How does lean apply to IT and for what results? How to deploy lean in IT?
The European Lean IT Summit presented some of the best examples of Lean thinking and practice from the IT world.
What does lean bring to IT and software development?
Lean experts and early practioners provided an opportunity for early adopters to achieve a better understanding of lean.
- Dan Jones explained how IT can support a Lean transformation.
- Michael Ballé shared his views on lean and IT: learning how to learn what customers really want, and how to get it to them.
- Régis Medina unveiled his lean recipe to build software products that delight your users.
Is lean « IT-compatible » ?
- Steve Bell explained why lean IT is a catalyst for breakthrough innovation.
- Mike Orzen showed how lean IT can develop a company’s lean culture.
- Alan Shalloway presented his approach on customer value and how to eliminate delays in software development.
How can I move forward?
During the conference, early practitioners from global companies shared their success stories: Pierre Masai, Toyota Motor Europe VP & CIO, BNP Paribas CTO Philippe Laniesse as well as Cesar Gon, CEO of IT service company Ci&T.
Participants heared the lean IT stories from SAP, ING Bank, Solar, Thalès, GE Healthcare, Tieto, MEI…and others. What were their challenges? How did they deploy lean in IT and with what results? How their examples can help you?
The European Lean IT Summit is organized by Institut Lean France, with the collaboration of the Lean Institutes, member of the Lean Global Network.
Discover the 2012 program on the conference website: www.lean-it-summit.com